Get Clowning With Maggie


Have you ever stood on stage and noticed that your legs are shaking so much that the hair is falling out of its folicles? I was like that and now I am bald as a coot. I exaggerate, but nevertheless, it is good to feel fearless when faced with an audience.

Marketing a brand of clowning that clearly wants to alter people’s perception of ‘a clown’ - the simple guy with a red nose - is like, well it is tough, made worse by my manic passion for its benefits. 

I can see people backing off into a ditch or the closet to escape from this Doctor of Clowning who talks about clever, creative and contemporary clowning as if it will change their life forever; make them funnier, more confident, brave and empowered to talk to anyone at anytime. What’s not to like?

Popular Posts