Aims or Resolutions?

 


Happy New Year everyone!


I made a resolution just before New Year - to perform! Yes, I am waiting to hear back about a slot on an Exeter comedy scratch night. The call out came on my Meta news feed and I said “yes”. Been doing my ADHD procrastination for too long. Looking forward to it - practicing what I teach!
 
Or maybe performing again, is not a resolution – it’s an aim that I really want to bring to life -  regularly. Watch this space.
 
If your aim is to perform again or for the first time and you want some encouragement and fun, please join me on my January classes. Or book in a one-to-one for bespoke and speedy progress.

Time to get ridiculous and silly in 2023, and kill off that stifling self-censorship. Let’s do this! Let's make a difference and have a LOT of fun!
 
Also, I'm aiming to kill off the sugar intake. Some Merlot slipped down my neck last night, so I'm not quite there. Hic. Oh, and I avoided sugar all last week apart from a daily helping of sundae with my dinner – kindly provided by the hotel I was staying in. I did eat healthily and exercised the rest of the time, so lost just over 2lbs. Tick.
 
What are your aims – if only from this week?
 
As usual, big thanks and love from Maggie and the Comedy Matters team - and have a great week :)

Comments

Popular Posts