I Can't Get No Sheep...


 

Feeling Hot?


My new super thin duvet has arrived and I can't wait to try it out. 

It smells of sheep.

Because it is made of wool.

I am hoping it keeps me cool and stops me from going baa baa barking mad during the marathon sea-swimming sessions that I'm currently experiencing at night. The hot summer weather - albeit fantastic - feels decidedly ovenlike and moist!!! 
🐑 EWE!

And it's definitely affecting my sheep, I mean sheet - SLEEP!

Anyone else?


My point is (yes I du-vet have one) - I am shifting with the times - well aren’t we all - daily.

It’s exhausting. But winter is coming 
🤣 - in November, but before that Autumn - and the start of new courses. And less swimming. And more sleep (hopefully).

I am burbling - delirious from overheating.  Anyway, clowning and comedy writing courses start in September - both live and online -
view all courses here - or take your pick below.

I’m off for a drip, I mean, dip in the sea…    

As usual, thanks to all…

From Maggie and the Comedy Matters team :)



Feminist Clowning Club this coming Monday evening



NEW! Comedy and Clowning Course: Craft & Gig



8 Week Feminist Clowning Course: 
Morning
or
Evening




NEW! IN-PERSON Feminist Clowning and Comedy Workshop at the Exeter Phoenix

Comments

Popular Posts