I'm Still Buzzing!

 



I NEVER thought I could do THAT!

 

People don’t always come to my courses to become professional stand up comedians. Some people do... but my average attendee wants to use comedy techniques to build (drum roll........) confidence!

Having a lack in confidence is incredibly underrated; it can be debilitating and stop us from pushing forward, breaking through barriers, and achieving even the smallest of goals.

From feeling really nervous to delivering a cracking gig, Clinical Psychologist Denise Kelly, absolutely nailed it on the last end of writing and performing comedy course (as did this cohort - they were all wonderful and courageous). It was a gradual build for Denise. She stated that she was ‘really nervous – I was so nervous the first time’. However, things quickly improved; she ‘enjoyed the idea of researching her passions' and 'letting go of self-consciousness.'

She ‘enjoyed talking about real-life events and finding the pause to make it (sic) better.’

"I’ve noticed my confidence in team meetings really increase over the last few weeks and I think it’s due to your classes. I made a joke in the team meeting today that got lots of laughs. It was a good feeling." Denise X

Post gig, Denise said 'I’m still buzzing! I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for your teaching. I never thought I’d be able to do that!'


You can join us on our next 6 wk course (April 20) to BUILD your confidence too.

Discount available to former course attendees.
email magsirving@gmail.com for details.


Have a fab week everyone and see you soon! A huge well done, Denise for achieving so much, and another MASSIVE well done to everyone who stands up and stands out on my courses.

Maggie :)

 

Comments

Popular Posts