And it's a goodbye from me...

 


I'm dreaming of a white...


  • Sandy beach on the Sunshine Coast of Oz
  • Wine, or red - or rose...
  • Smile - been to the dentist far too many times this year!




Time to sign off for the festivities.
 
Fond remembrances and warm thanks to my dearest family, friends, followers, funny folk, and all - present and past...
 
It’s been a fun year – delivered talks, workshops, performed, compèred, and even took a fantastic holiday down under. Returned to teaching face-to-face – clowning and stand up.
 
Installed a wood burner; insulated my attic and fitted a loft  ladder, spent special time with my mum, playing whist – and winning! Should have taken up poker – better pay-outs. Haha.
 
Join me for future classes – we have plenty of fun and there is real transformation.
I recall this feedback from former participants: “Made me laugh. Really interesting. Every topic was useful. More importantly, I will go home and at least have a go at writing a radio programme.” I wonder if they ever did…
 
Another person remarked: “I liked the fact that we all had to get up lots and have a go, as opposed to be merely being told. Learnt by doing and from the diversity of the group. Thanks for your enthusiasm and encouragement, Maggie😊 .”
 
Be great to see you for a fun catch up, online on 28 December - Twixmas. You can be a first timer, regular or be gifted the class. It’s a chance to have a go at comedy – with no pressure to be funny.
 
We wish you all good health and happiness for new year. Maybe stay away from resolutions. Join me in planning a revolution! Let your hair down - see first pic.

Oh and I do hope Santa can still slip down my chimney, now the wood burner is there!
 
Early bird bookings available NOW for next year’s courses - available until 31 December.
 
As usual, big thanks and love from Maggie and the Comedy Matters team (Danl and her pooches, Lottie and Clover x

Comments

Popular Posts