Glowing HOT & COLD...

 


Making changes...



...can be challenging – especially if they are unpleasant or unexpected.

Going through ‘the change’ – menopause – was for me, startlingly hot. Over the past 18 months I bought a variety of lightweight duvets to combat the nightly searing infernos - including a rather smelly sheep wool one, which caused some issues 😂. In the end, I hit the HRT. Phew.
 
Currently, with this cold spell a few hot flushes would be appreciated. However, I had a log burner fitted in my living room, back in August, to deal with the hike in energy prices. I do appreciate the new warmth, light and glow, though if you leave my living room, a hat, mittens, and a hot toddy are sometimes necessary. Hic.
 
How are you handling the change in temperature?
 
I’ve missed teaching this November, because of my sojourn in Oz.
Now gearing up for some fun and games online, on 28 December - TWIXMAS. Love to see you - do come. No experience required just a willingness to join in – or just watch, if you prefer. Let’s warm up the cockles of your heart and hearth – show me your inner fire or get bitingly bitter about Jack Frost, Scrooge, Grinch and the corporate greedy geezers – you know who I mean…
 
Your presence is much valued. May you glow with presence and warmth in December and next year.


Early bird bookings available NOW for next year’s courses - available until 31 December.
 
As usual, big thanks and love from Maggie and the Comedy Matters team :)

***
TWIXMAS Stand Up Comedy Class 28 December 2022




and finally - 2023 workshops:

***

NEW YEAR! Stand Up Comedy Course Starts Tues January 24th



***
Online Stand Up Comedy Course Wed January 25th

Comments

Popular Posts