Maximise Team Spirit, Productivity and Creativity

 


Maximise Team Spirit, Productivity and Creativity

Online events and networking have become big business during 2020, and for me they have been the only viable method of conducting business at all.

During 2020 I have had increasing interest and bookings for my dynamic online workshops-for-business, and as a motivational speaker, providing insight into how and why you can Put Humour to Work, effectively.

For example, a typical starter is GTKY (Getting to Know You), which is good practice for allowing a group to connect and relax into the tasks throughout the session. Sometimes, there is resistance. Initially, not everybody wants to release their inhibitions – and so I have to consider the optimum conditions for playfulness, for each event. It is the same wherever I teach: schools, universities, businesses and women’s groups.

Reading the room is essential; and then raising the energy within that room to facilitate a bespoke, safe and supportive setting where everyone will feel nurtured - is my area of expertise.

I provide group, paired and solo tasks that utilise the philosophical and psychological thinking behind comedy, laughter and mental health; I often use a fusion of mime, character-creation and improvisation, which embody renowned comedy crafting techniques and skills for purpose: the purpose being to maximise team spirit, productivity and creativity.

If you are interested in inviting me to host an online networking/business/Team Building/Comedy and Laughter Booster/Energising event with a difference – embracing, learning and how to impart the values that laughter and play within the workplace, you can email me: magsirving@gmail.com

Let’s bring people together!

 


Comments

Popular Posts